Monday, October 31, 2005

Home Staging Spa.mmy Posts

Hi,

If you receive this as an email because you subscribe to the Home Staging Tips blog, I apologise for the intrusion.

Some people have been posting comments on the blog just to get their website links posted on this blog. Google has threatened to shut down my blogs because of this sp>ammy practice.

I love to help home sellers with their legitimate questions so I left the comment ability live. All unrelevant comments will be removed.

If you want your website link on the Home Staging blog, write a good article relevent to the subject and email it to me with your website information.

I should be finishing the Home Staging for Top-Dollar Sales book instead of spending hours removing junk.

Joy to you,

Jeanette

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanette GREAT title this post. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home